ITE Uzbekistan is an international trade exhibition and an official partner of the international UK exhibition company I.T.E. Exhibitions & Conferences Ltd. ITE Uzbekistan is a leader in organization and holding specialized trade fairs on an international scale.
Today ITE Uzbekistan Means:
- 22 years of experience in the exhibition services market of Uzbekistan
- 20 exhibitions in 14 thematic areas annually
- 12,000 companies exhibiting from 47 countries, covering practically all continents: Europe, Asia, America
- 1,200,000 visitors
- International service standard
- Individual approach to every client
- All exhibition events are held in close contact with key government agencies, with the official support of ministries and departments, and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Cooperation with leading news agencies and industry media. Thanks to our marketing activities, the professional community is aware of all our events before they start, while they run, and after they are completed.
Priority state support, international recognition, many years of experience, and a professional team - these are the ingredients of success for ITE Uzbekistan exhibition events.
Exhibition complexes include projects aimed at developing the following fields:
- Food industry;
- Oil and gas processing;
- Mechanical engineering, aviation, and automotive;
- Textile production.
The themes of the exhibitions change annually depending on the relevance of a particular strategic direction. When choosing themes, the economic growth of various sectors, the interest of foreign investors and many other factors are taken into account. The organizers hold a set of events aimed at showcasing the project. In addition to exhibitions, there are:
- Presentations from participants;
- Scientific workshops.
The events are aimed at informing visitors of global market development trends, advanced technologies, and the latest scientific research.
History of Development
ITE Uzbekistan was launched in 1995. It has presented more than 1,200 projects from diverse companies to countless participants and spectators. The large-scale attraction of new investors to the Republic of Uzbekistan began with regular ITE exhibitions.
Today, ITE Uzbekistan consists of a team of professionals that has attracted more than 12,000 companies from every continent. The total number of visitors to the exhibition complex exceeds 1,000,000 people annually.
In 2019, 20 exhibitions were organized by ITE Uzbekistan. Among them:
Exhibitions and accompanying events are held at the highest level. Thanks to the hard work of the professional team and the support of the state, guests get a detailed impression of the state of the various economic fields in the Republic, and without making too great a financial outlay, they can establish new business partnerships. Participants not only demonstrate their own products to potential customers but also become acquainted with the experience of their competitors.
Address: Mustakillik Avenue, 59A, 3rd floor, Tashkent, 100000, Uzbekistan